A few reasons to take part in CyberTek’24:
- It’s all about networking – it’s worth being part of the community.
- You’ll learn from people ‘in the know’ what works for them, what doesn’t and why.
- You’ll have the chance to collide with new ideas and different insights that can provide interesting challenges or inspiration.
- You will expand and update your knowledge in an effective way.
- You will gain insight into new (cyber) trends.
- Meet solution providers – you can discuss problems “hot” and get guidance.
- You will get tips on how to identify and build core competences in your team.
- You will learn how others are building a cyber security programme in their organisation.
- You will earn CPE credits.
- We will send you a Certificate of Participation.
- A 15% discount on training at Tekniska Academy.
The CyberTek Tech Festival takes place in a stationary format. The second edition of the conference will take place on 14-16 May 2024 at the Silesian Museum in Katowice.
- Several spaces and thematic zones: SOC and Incident Response | Trends (in the cloud, automation, … ) | Edu / Career / #CyberTalents / Woman | Networks and infrastructure | Cyber IT/OT tools | Tools Showroom
- Lectures in the plenary room translated simultaneously
- Strategic training games
- Special side events: CISO Group Meeting OT Poland | CISO Group Meeting.
- AfterParty in the Kingdom
- Creative training ground: Q&A sessions | “hit or miss” | lightning talks
The event is primarily aimed at those with responsibility for the creation, successful implementation or execution of security programmes involving industrial networks and systems.
We are particularly looking forward to:
- representatives of critical infrastructure, in particular those responsible for implementing the provisions of the KSC Act
- senior and middle management (OT and IT team leaders)
- technical cyber security specialists (red / blue / purple)
- automation engineers wishing to explore aspects of network engineering and cybersecurity
- engineers responsible for IT/OT network architecture
It will also be interesting for:
- auditors and specialists in compliance,
- IT/OT risk analysis and business continuity
cybersecurity and OT network
- enthusiasts and those who would like to steer their career in this direction
representatives of solution and service providers within industrial automation and IT (OT integrators, IT)
- anyone interested in new #cyber trends
- Red Team; Pentests – Offensive Security in OT;
- Blue Team (GRA, industry specific scenarios)
- Incident Response, Security Operations Center (SOC), Security, Orchestration and Automation (SOAR) for OT
- Specifics of Digital Forensics / Incident Response for automation system components (PLC, HMI)
- Hazard tracking in OT, risk estimation and business continuity
- Compliance assurance, Cyber audit in OT, KSC, NIS2, IEC62443
- OT/IT security oversight and management; Cyber software in the company
- OT (cyber) security architecture and tools
- OT monitoring; #SBOM (Management of assets, vulnerabilities and updates)
- Remote access
- The sum of all fears i.e. Collect EXP – stories and slip-ups in the IT/OT security area, implementation experiences;
- Trends and technologies that are changing industrial networks, i.e. how cyber paradigms in OT are influenced by: cloud, 5G, IoT, virtualisation
- Zero Trust vs. IoT
- Software Defined Network (SDN) in ICS
- Migration from SDH – MPLS-TP
- Network Forensics and Analysis
- Backup & Recovery – challenges in OT environment
- Career path – competencies, EDU and HR. #cybertalents
- Wider view: communication (with management, in IT/OT team) & future trends – especially recommended for C-levels
Yes – if you would like a proforma invoice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will pay for your participation in the CyberTek Tech Festival by traditional bank transfer based on the proforma invoice you will receive from us.
Yes. We will send you a registration form by email if your company’s policies do not allow you to register for the conference via the website. Please email email@example.com about this.
Yes, but only for registrations made out to a company. If your company only accepts payment after the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to this effect. Individuals must pay before the event due to the fact that such payment cannot be collected.
Yes – cancellation is possible, but will not always be free of charge. You must notify us of your wish to cancel the conference by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you notify us of cancellation at least 30 days before the conference date, you will not incur any cancellation fees. If your participation fee has been paid, we will refund you the full amount.
If you notify us of cancellation between 29 (twenty-nine) and 14 (fourteen) days before the conference date, you will be required to pay 50% of the ticket price. If you have paid to attend, we will refund 50% of the amount paid.
When you send us notice of cancellation 13 (thirteen) days or less before the scheduled conference date, you will pay the full cost of attendance. You will also not be entitled to a refund of the fee paid unless you nominate another person to attend the conference instead of you. If you are cancelling for valid, urgent reasons, please contact us and we will try to offer you a solution – such as attending another of our events, training or services.
Despite the cancellation rules described above, a Participant who is a consumer (i.e. who buys a ticket privately and not for a company) may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without incurring any costs within 14 days from the conclusion of the contract, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
I did not participate in CyberTek and did not give notice of cancellation. Can I apply for a refund?.
Unfortunately, no. The cancellation rules are clearly stated in the regulations. You will not be entitled to a refund if you cancel your participation less than 13 days before the scheduled event date. If your participation has not been paid for, we will claim payment as if you had attended the event.
What can you do in this situation?
Appoint another person to attend the CyberTek Tech Festival.
Take part in another event organised by us – by prior arrangement with us. In case the price of this event would be higher, you must pay the difference.
Failure to inform us and not cancelling your application and participation will result in you being charged the full costs, without the possibility of crediting these costs towards your participation in another event.
If the speaker agrees and sends us the presentations, we will make them available to participants and inform them by email of the availability of the material.
Yes, you can ask questions during the conference. We are planning a question-and-answer session after the speech, which will last 10 minutes.