Become a speaker at the CyberTek Tech Festival
Pass on your knowledge and expertise to hundreds of participants form industry.
Submit your topic and become a speaker at CyberTek 2024!
Do you want to be a guest?
Who is CyberTek’24 for?
- Critical infrastructure representatives
- Senior and middle management
- CSO/CISO/CIO in OT/IT
- Automation engineers
- Network engineers
- IT/OT auditors and risk analysis specialists
- OT/IT integrators
- OT cyber security and network enthusiasts
- Technical cyber security specialists
5 reasons why it is worth joining:
You will realistically improve your competences thanks to the high level of content (training, ThreatGen strategy game, Cyber42 SANS and – for the first time in Europe – ICS4ICS workshops, plus deep dive and C-level technical lectures, communication workshop).
You will refresh your information with the latest trends and requirements.
You will gain the opportunity for one2one meetings with industry experts.
You will confront your beliefs on the creative training ground – during Q&A sessions, “hit or putty?” and lightning talks.
You will gain CPE points and numerous benefits in terms of further development (discounts on training and other industry events).
Check out the ticket offer & enjoy the cyber!
Create with us the next edition of one of the best OT/ICS cybersecurity conference in Poland
Become our partner or patron, reach thousands of OT professionals. Get the opportunity to promote your brand, recruit the best talent and make valuable contacts that will empower your organization.
Fill in the form and we will contact you with a tailored offer.
Our experience has already benefited:
Become a volunteer – gain valuable experience
Take part as a volunteer at the CyberTek Tech Festival for a unique opportunity to enrich your experience in the marriage of technology and marketing.
Cyber Bebok would welcome helpers – students of technology or marketing studies who want to boast on their CV the co-creation of our event.
If you want to meet international speakers, consultants from different industry sectors – this is your chance! Join us!
Why is it worth it?
- you will realistically improve your competence through involvement in every organisational aspect;
- you will learn the ins and outs of OT/ICS cyber security;
- you can perform tasks remotely;
- you will learn to use a range of tools;
- we provide flexible working hours;
- we will enable you to participate in substantive training.
- references after the conference;
- possibility of continuing cooperation.
- availability on 14-16 May (training will be held on the first day)
- very good knowledge of Polish and English (min. level B2+);
- good organisation of work;
- high personal culture.
Your duties will include, among others: providing logistical and organisational information, taking care of the proper movement of the event participants or technical assistance in the event halls.
The exact division of tasks will depend on the volunteer coordinator (the department you will be working directly with)
Method of application:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including ,,WOLONTARIAT CyberTek 2024” in the subject line of the message. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Recruitment continues until 15.04.2024!
Sending personal data to the Organiser (Tekniska Polska Sp. z o.o.) in a scope broader than first name, surname, e-mail and/or telephone constitutes consent for the Organiser to process these data for the purpose of the recruitment process. Consent may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before its withdrawal.